Leominster Town Council is a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant. We warmly welcome applications from veterans, those who are actively serving and due to transition to civilian life, Reserve Forces members or Services spouses and partners. We value the significant skills and experience gained through a career in the Armed Forces and seek to actively support ex-personnel in their move to a new working environment.
LEOMINSTER TOWN COUNCIL
CASUAL VACANCY FOR A TOWN COUNCILLOR
1. There is a vacancy on the above Council in the Leominster South Ward, following the resignation of Ms Elspeth Parris.
2. Leominster Town Council will fill the vacancy by co-option.
3. If you wish to be considered for the vacancy, please contact the Town Clerk for an application form.
4. The closing date for applications will be Friday 20th August 2021.
5. Council will consider the co-option of the new Councillor at its meeting on Monday 27th September 2021.
6. If two or more candidates apply, interviews will be held prior to Tuesday 31st August.
Dated: 15th July 2021 Signed: J. Debbage
Leominster Town Council contact information
Telephone: 01568 611734
Town Clerk, Council Offices, 11 Corn Square, Leominster HR6 8YP