Leominster Food Bank is run by volunteers and relies on donations to provide food bags for those who need them. The Food Bank is located at The Old Priory, Church Street, Leominster HR6 8EQ. It is next door to the Youth Hostel.
To access a food bag from Leominster Food Bank, you need a voucher which can be sent to you/directly to the food bank by email. The voucher will tell you where and when to collect your food bag or, if you are self-isolating, food can be delivered. Days you can collect your food bag are on a Tuesday and Friday from 11am-12pm.
The Job Centre, Local Housing Associations, Social Care, Early Years and local schools can all issue vouchers, where there is a need.
In addition, ANYONE can come between 11.30am -12pm on selected days to access free ‘food share’ fresh food such as bread and vegetables. No voucher or appointment is required for this food but it is dependent on donations that day and cannot be guaranteed.
To find out more about Leominster Food Bank, including the dates for their Community Food Share, please visit the Leominster Food Bank Website or Leominster Food Bank Facebook Page
How to Help
Please leave any donations in Food Bank collection points at:
- Leominster Co-op, Dishley Street, Leominster
- Morrisons, Barons Cross Road, Leominster
- Leominster Community Centre, School Road, Leominster
- TM Factors, Glendower Road, Leominster
The Food Bank ask for the following donations please:
- Bags! Good quality, clean ‘Bags for Life’ and strong carrier bags
- Tinned Meat and Fish
- Tinned Pies
- Long Life Milk
- Pasta Sauce
- Tinned vegetables and fruit
- Washing powder and washing up liquid
- Deodorant, shampoo, shower gel Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Pet food
- Non perishable goods only please – must be in date!